Energy saving system adapterm
A benefit for the environment with small investment
Intelligent consumption reduction
adapterm makes radio recording even more attractive by using the consumption data from individual radiators to control the heating system according to the actual requirements. With adapterm you will save energy – and therefore money. On average, this adds up to about 10 %.
Effortless energy saving
adapterm is a learning system. It reduces the boiler‘s flow temperature, decreasing pipe heat loss. adapterm guarantees that the heating system only produces the heat which is actually needed.
- Energy consumption drops: adapterm reduces heat energy consumption as soon as it is installed – on average by about 10 %.
- Comfort remains high: residents heat their rooms as usual and enjoy the desired amount of warmth.
- A benefit for the environment: with adapterm you actively contribute to reducing CO₂ emissions.
- The data collector gathers the summarized temperature data from the radio heat cost allocators (1a) and the heating system’s flow temperature data (1b) and then determines the total heat demand in the building based on this information.
- The adapterm module determines the outdoor temperature (from the heating controller or via sensor) and sends it to the data collector.
- Based on all the information received, the data collector calculates whether there is an oversupply of heat in the building. If so, it sends a correction value for the reduction of the flow temperature to the adapterm module.
- The adapterm module lowers the flow temperature to its optimal level.
- Via radio remote access, the Techem operation control center ensures the adapterm system operates properly and efficiently.
- Regular monthly adapterm statements inform customers of the energy savings achieved in their buildings.